The IDiverSE team will be present in the 13th Eco-Schools regional meeting in Azores. During the event, the IDiverSE team will host workshops related to the project where the methodology, the activities and the expected outcomes will be discussed. More specifically, our workshop will be running in São-Miguel and Terceira on the 13th of October from 2.15 pm to 4.30 pm and from 4.45 pm to 7 pm. The agenda will accommodate the following:
- Personal Geography mapping: “Me in my island, my island in me” – Discovering learning outcomes, thoughts, ideas, memories, dreams, feelings that usually go unnoticed or are disorganized through artistic methods.
- Project presentation: “What is IDiverSE?”
- Practical IDiverSE activity – discovering the power of Design Thinking and Inquiry-Based Learning.
- Interdisciplinarity: “The added value of working as a team”
- Science Trails: what they are, why they matter and exploration of a station – “where is my island in the world?”
For more information about the ECO-Schools Regional Meeting click here.